Web Monitoring, Uptime
in Monitors, founded in 2007
Uptime and performance monitoring made easy
Pingdom is a website and performance monitoring company dedicated to making the web faster and more reliable. We do this by creating easy to use tools and services for website owners, regardless of who they are and what size their websites are.
Monitor Your Webserver and Website Performance with Pingdom.com
Pingdom.com offers services to monitor the performance of your web server and websites so that you know what experience your visitors are receiving.Not only can you see how long your site loads, but you can also see your real user experience as your visitors navigate your site. You can even determine that users in specific countries receive performance that is dramatically different from each other.********************* Tech Questions??? ********************Spiceworks Community of IT professionals is the place to get your tech questions answered: Visit our Sponsors!!! ***************Any Protect online Backup - Online Backup Solution for up to 20 PC's- - FREE Net Flow - Network Analysis Tool - - A+, Net+, Security+ Books and Test Prep - - Free HyperV Backup Software - We Can Fix That - Start Your Own Computer Services Franchise - - Active Directory Management and Automationhttp://goo.gl/jD4Q7JVeeam - FREE Training on Backup in Virtualized Environments - - FREE Network/ Mobile Device Management - More Eli The Computer Guy... *************Website: http://www.EliTheComputerGuy.comFacebook:
Pingdom - Pricing
Pingdom - Feature Index
How does your website perform?
- So your website is up and running smoothly, but do you know how your visitors experience your website, right now? Utilize Real User Monitoring to see performance data from your actual visitors. It gives you invaluable insights into your website’s load time, and also helps answer questions like how your website really perform from a specific country or web browser.
Identify broken interactions
- Some interactions on your website are particularly important, and you want to make sure those parts aren’t broken or slow. If there are issues with the log in, search form, check out, or any other key interactions on your website you will be the first know and can take actions to fix it.
Is your website available?
- Websites today are increasingly more complex and rely on many critical parts that can break. When that happens – and it will – you want to be the first know. Pingdom has the infrastructure to verify that your website works, by automatically testing them as often as every minute from over 50 locations all over the world.
Know when something breaks
- When something happens, you will immediately be alerted. You can get alerts when things break, on error messages, HTTP status, content changes, and lots more. We always double-check an issue, so we don’t unnecessarily disturb you. When your website becomes available again our system will notify you that all is well.
Reports to prove your point
- All tests performed on your website are saved and presented in easy to understand reports. To help you make data-driven decisions on improvements, we have equipped all reports with beautiful graphs for a clean-cut overview. Also, any repeating patterns of outages over time is clear to see in the reports.
Use Pingdom everywhere
- Not at your desk? No problem. Keep up to date at work, at home or on the go – Pingdom is available on your computer, mobile, and tablet. There are mobile apps for Android and iOS, which let you view important data, alerts and statuses. Also, you can always access Pingdom in any way you want by using our API.
When it breaks, find out why
- So you got alerted and you notified your customers of the issues, now what? We pride ourselves in having a service that is easy to use, so whenever we detect an issue we run additional tests to further help you out. In our control panel you can run a traceroute, dig in to see server response codes and the output from a web server.