Your life in sync
Wunderlist is the easiest way to get stuff done. Whether you’re organizing your work, sharing a shopping list with a loved one or planning an overseas adventure, Wunderlist is here to help you accomplish more.
Getting Started with Wunderlist - Public Lists
Learn more about how to use Wunderlist at Wunderlist for free at us at and
Wunderlist - Pricing
Wunderlist - Feature Index
A list for every project
- Wunderlist is made for collaboration. Simple and easy to use, shared lists let you manage your team’s projects and gives everyone in your team a clear overview of who’s responsible for every to-do.
- Keep everyone on track and add accountability. Delegate to-dos in your shared lists and accomplish more together.
- Wunderlist for Business brings you simple administration with the business panel. Easily purchase a monthly or annual subscription with PayPal or credit card. Then, simply invite new members to your subscription or manage existing ones.
- Start conversations with your team to share insights, add clarity and give feedback. Wunderlist’s Comments keep them all together with your to-dos and out of your inbox.
Create to-dos from email and the web
- With Mail to Wunderlist and the Add to Wunderlist browser extensions, it’s easy to create to-dos straight from your inbox and save anything you find on the web.
Don’t miss out on the latest Wunderlist news
- Sign up to our newsletter and stay in the loop
- From inception to project delivery, Files let your team share their work and get instant feedback about their to-dos.
Keeping everyone in the loop
- Get updates on team progress without meetings. The Activity Center keeps everyone in the loop when a colleague creates, completes or comments on a to-do.
- Expand on your ideas and capture all the details with Notes.
Secure access from anywhere
- Whether you’re working from your phone, tablet or computer, Wunderlist’s 256-bit-encrypted Real-time Sync safely keeps all your lists at your fingertips.