software, organization, collaboration
Trello is the free, flexible, and visual way to organize anything with anyone.
Drop the lengthy email threads, out-of-date spreadsheets, no-longer-so-sticky notes, and clunky software for managing your projects. Trello lets you see everything about your project in a single glance.
Trello. Organize anything, together.
Trello is a collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards. In one glance, Trello tells you what's being worked on, who's working on what, and where something is in a process.
Trello - Feature Index
- We made Business Class for groups that want business-grade administrative controls and security. Business Class includes Google Apps integration, bulk exports in CSV and JSON, extra administrative controls, a read-only observer role for boards, larger attachment uploads, and all the benefits of Trello Gold for all the members in your organization. Learn more about Business Class.
Checklists and due dates
- With checklists and due dates, you won’t miss important tasks, upcoming dates, or items. And with the Calendar Power-Up, everything is in a nice calendar view inside Trello. Or use the iCal feed in your own calendar app.
Create cards and comment via email.
- You can create cards and comment via email. Every board has a special email address you can use to create cards. Trello uploads the attachments you send along, too. Also, when you get notifications via email, you can reply via email without opening Trello. Pretty handy.
- Are you looking to use Trello in your own app, plug-in, or extension? There’s a free, public Developer API for you. Check out the documentation to get started.
Invite as many people to your board as you need
- You can invite as many people to your board as you need, all for free. Drag and drop people to cards to divvy up tasks. Everyone sees the same board and the whole picture all at once.
- Whenever something important happens, you know instantly with Trello’s notification system. You’ll get notifications wherever you are: inside the app, via email, desktop notifications via the browser, or via mobile push notifications. Notifications stay in sync across all your devices.
- We’re dedicated to keeping the core of Trello dead simple. We’ll never overload you with features you won’t use. If you’re looking for a bit more, we’ve got Power-Ups, like Calendar, Voting, and Card Aging, that you can turn on. It’s a way to give your boards a little more umph without adding a billion buttons and making Trello hard to use.
Real-time, real fast
- Trello works in real-time, real fast. When somebody moves a card, it moves on your board instantly, no matter what device you use. You can keep your tab open all day and never have to refresh. Plus, Trello opens and loads so fast you won’t even notice.
Start a discussion with comments and attachments.
- Start a discussion with comments and attachments. Add a quick note or a detailed, Markdown-enabled diatribe. Mention a member in a comment to make sure they get notified. Add files by uploading them from your computer, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive. Liven it up with emojis, too.
- If you want to show your support and get extra bits of fun and functionality, Trello Gold is for you. With Trello Gold, you get extra board backgrounds and stickers plus the ability to upload your own. You also get custom emoji and larger attachments uploads. And you can earn free Trello Gold by getting people to join Trello. Learn more about Trello Gold.
Trello has everything you need to get things done.
- Trello has everything you need to get things done. Become one of the millions of people to fall in love with Trello.
Trello works wherever you are.
- Trello works wherever you are. We have apps for iPhone, iPad, Android phones, tablets, and watches, Kindle Fire Tablets, and Windows 8. Trello also works on the web at any screen size. Download the apps.
Use organizations to keep everyone connected.
- Got a lot of boards and people in Trello? Use organizations to keep everyone connected. Organizations are groups of people and boards, like your company, your family, or your roommates. You can make as many organizations as you want with your free account.
- Learn more about organizations.
Your data is private and secure.
- Your data is private and secure. You have full control over who sees your boards. All data is sent over a secure, SSL/HTTPS connection, the same encryption technology used by banks. We keep encrypted, off-site backups of your data in case of disasters.
You’ll find everything with search, filtering, and labels.
- You’ll find everything with search, filtering, and labels. Search is incredible fast and powerful, with sophisticated operators that help you narrow your search. Labels help you finely categorize your cards so you can find and filter them later. You’ll never lose a card.