Campfire is like instant messaging, but designed exclusively for groups.
Team collaboration with real time chat. Over 100,000 people have used Campfire to send more than 60,000,000 chat messages to their clients, in-house colleagues, and remote teams.
How to use Campfire for easy collaboration and real time group chat - Tutorial by Optimalweb.biz
Campfire is an easy way to give us feedback on your website. There's nothing to install because it's all browser-based.If you're a client of Optimal Web Consultants (http://optimalweb.biz/), here's how you can use and benefit from campfire.
Campfire - Pricing
Campfire - Feature Index
Better than IM
- Instant messaging is great for one-on-one chats, but it’s not ideal for groups of three or more. Further, if you are on AIM and your co-worker is on MSN you can’t chat. Campfire is network-agnostic and optimized for teams and groups.
Campfire Extras & Add-ons
- Campfire works with a variety of third-party customer service applications, Windows and Mac OS X desktop programs, widgets and more. Check out all the extras.
Campfire for the iPhone
- Now you can collaborate on-the-go with the official Campfire app for the iPhone. It features a streamlined user interface, live image previews right within the chat room, inline viewing of popular file formats (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), inline YouTube viewing, access to all your Campfire rooms, and full SSL support.
Nothing to install
- It’s elegant, easy, and web-based. You don’t need to download, install, or configure anything (no IT department required!). All you need is a web browser and an internet connection. It’s as simple as visiting a web page.
Safe, private, secure
- Your Campfire chats are password protected and safe from prying eyes. You decide who you invite. You set up the rooms. You specify who can see which rooms. Plus and Premium accounts also include SSL security (the same as online banks).
What is Campfire?
- Campfire is a web-based group chat tool that lets you set up password-protected chat rooms in just seconds. Invite a client, colleague, or vendor to chat, collaborate, and make decisions. Link to a room on your intranet for internal communications.