online invoicing software, invoicing solutions, paperfree invoicing, accounting software
in Accounting, founded in 2010
Send Invoices, Track Expenses, Simple Accounting: Small Business and Freelancers | Invoiceberry
Invoiceberry online invoicing software pricing options explained
This video explains the different pricing and account options available at currently offers 3 different account types:Forever FreeSolo andProThe Forever free account is, as the name suggests, completely for free for as long as you life. You can send unlimited invoices with this account, however, it is limited to 3 active clients.The Solo account is for busy freelancers and small businesses who need to send out invoices regularly. If you opt for the Solo account you get a 30 day free trial and a choice of 15 premium invoice templates.The Pro account is truly unlimited as it comes with no limitations in terms of clients or users. You can create, send and manage unlimited invoices and quotes. Track unlimited expenses and manage all your clients in this account.Choose your favourite account now at
Invoiceberry - Feature Index
- You can add, edit and delete your clients. You can also send the same invoice to several contacts in a clients company by simply adding new contacts to a client. Every time you send an invoice directly from Invoiceberry you can select which of your client's contacts will receive it.
- We know that you are busy and your time is limited so with that in mind, we created our Dashboard as the information hub of Invoiceberry which shows you everything that's happening on one page. With one look at your Dashboard you will know everything of importance to your business. The display of the last five invoices helps you to see whether you have invoiced a client or not. On the performance table you can see the performance of your company, as well as outstanding invoices or payments over the last three months.
- It is crucial for businesses to send invoices to make money, but it is also very important to keep track of expenses. On the expenses page you can add new expenses, vendors and expense categories to keep track of your expenses and see what vendors or categories you could make savings on. This makes the expenses page, alongside the Reports page, a crucial part of running your business successfully.
- The invoice page is the most important on Invoiceberry. Here you create, edit and send your invoices. You can email or post your invoices directly from Invoiceberry on this page. To keep track of your clients payments, you can also add every payment you receive to the invoices. Making deposit payments or payments by instalments very simple.
- Easily add, edit and delete your items. You can also add items on the invoice page while you create a new invoice or edit an existing one. If you want to change anything or you have made a mistake, simply go to the Item page and alter it.
- The quotes page offers you similar functions to the invoice page so nothing new to learn but lots of new opportunities. On the quotes page you can create, edit and send your quotes. You can email quotes directly from Invoiceberry on this page. Once your client has agreed on the quote, you can change the quote into an invoice with the click of one button.
- The reports page offers you crucial reports to help run your business. We will continue to add new reports as we go along and customer feedback helps us to offer the types of reports you need. You can create reports which show your top 10 clients within a given date range, or show the revenue and outstanding payments of a selected client within a given date range.